Sales Manager – Ireland
Purpose of the role
To drive sales through account management and new business development, throughout the Leinster area.
- To build and develop the sales territory assigned to you, as a Sales Manager, to achieve KPI’s and Sales Budget by year end.
- To work alongside your customer service representative, to offer excellent service to all customers.
- Contribute ideas and suggestions to help the region grow, develop its service offering and achieve excellence.
- To handle any complaints, in a timely constructive manner, to resolve the issue in the best way for the company and the customer.
- To work remotely, in the field, to service customers across your territory.
- To arrange and manage samples from your assigned sample budget
- Liaise with Sales Director on growth and short falls within the territory.
- Communicate effectively across the company.
- To manage diary effectively, to maximise use of the time in the field.
- To work outside ‘office hours’ to service all customers.
- To structure a sales plan and execute.
- Prepare and present sales pitches and tenders.
- Arrange regular visits to head office for CPD.
- Work alongside all departments within Kukri to help the development of the company, as a whole.
- Excellent communicator.
- Confident and people focused personality.
- Strives to meet targets and deadlines.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated – a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Self-Starter – Uses Initiative.
- Strong team player/ leader.
- Be passionate about sport, relish accountability, unswerving in your commitment to deliver high standards and a leader of the Brand identity.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of systems and evidence of achieving continuously improved results against targets.
- Enthusiastic and responsive.
- Able to use Office – Word, Publisher, Powerpoint to deliver presentations and notes to peers in Regional Meetings.
All CV’S to Nicola.Riding@kukrisports.com closing date Monday 9th March 2020.